it is not Thursday, September 23, 2004.

[sometimes I can't help myself]

it's not just you. we all (at one point or another) desire peanut residue- covered- salt- covered- chocolate- covered raisins.



2 very splendid and worthwhile comment(s):

Blogger topavia did not say:

;) at least if i am losing it, you're losing it too.

hey matt, do you think it's ok for Mommies to wear fishnets to the skating rink? gosh, i hope so.

@ 9/23/2004 01:27:00 PM  

..................................
Blogger mAtt did not say:

only if the mommy in question is a hot mommy.

WIFE if you're reading this I can safely say what I just said because she and I are on opposite sides of the country and we'll never ever meet and our ages are also substantially far apart plus her kids intimidate me because they are smarter than I am so basically it would never work.

@ 9/23/2004 01:36:00 PM  

..................................


do not post a comment (or not).

do not go home (the grass is always greener).