it is not Wednesday, October 20, 2004.

[be ye manipulated]

just watched 'super size me.' as wife is my witness, I am never eating at mcdonald's again. ever.

also, my niece is cute.


check that, my niece is THE CUTEST MAMMAL IN THE UNIVERSE.



cuter even than baby doom.



2 very splendid and worthwhile comment(s):

Blogger topavia did not say:

how awful you are for reminding me how irresistable they are when they can't speak. babies and puppies both have that addictive puke-like smell that makes us fall in love with them.

Madison used to love touching Syd's head when she was a baby, always so gentle. Now they play the "I'm not touching you game in the backseat" and I pray for Xanax.

Just kidding.
I'm just jealous and want a new baby of my own.

@ 10/20/2004 05:16:00 AM  

..................................
Blogger mAtt did not say:

NO JENN don't say how cute they are, my wife might hear and then she'll start wanting one herself and that wouldn't be good.

[aside: I just figured out/realized who lisa is. I think I already knew.]

@ 10/20/2004 03:13:00 PM  

..................................


do not post a comment (or not).

do not go home (the grass is always greener).