it is not Sunday, October 03, 2004.

[perfectly logical to-do list]

FIRST
since you're here
you probably know me at least reasonably well (and if you don't, hi, my name is matt and I'm a great guy). so why not buy my laptop? (yes, this is the one that mysteriously returned from the nether regions of intercontinental postal fraudville. if you love me, you'll at least bid on it. if you really love me, you'll buy-it-now.) forgive me if I say 'no' to escrows.

SECOND
since you're done with that
there's a 'popular idea' currently floating around the interweb. readers ask the author (in my case, me) to take pictures of things and whatnot and then post them to the author's (my) web-o-log. though I'm not generally fond of 'popular ideas,' I think this one is particularly fascinating: you get to see the current state of my life, and I get to find out what really interests you. I'm 'gung-ho' to do this, as the kids say these days. if you love me, you'll post requests. if you really love me, you'll let me do the same.

what fun!
what fun.
what fun?

something tells me I'm going to have to make dinner tonight (my wife is something).



4 very splendid and worthwhile comment(s):

Blogger Ghengis did not say:

I always eat too much on Sundays.

Take a picture of dinner... or the aftermath of dinner.

@ 10/03/2004 09:19:00 PM  

..................................
Blogger nmrboy did not say:

take a photo of something around your house/flat/life that strikes you as being decidedly out of place.

i take requests also, if you desire.

n.

@ 10/04/2004 04:56:00 AM  

..................................
Blogger Louise Allana did not say:

Ooh, how many pictures can I ask for?

a) I would like to see a picture of your bookshelf.
b) I would like to see a picture of your favourite (local) place that makes you feel like getting back to nature.
b) I would like to see a picture of the item you cherish most (your wife is not an item).
c) I would also like to see a picture of your wife. Is that allowed?

You can post request from me, and I'll see what I can do. (We have a camera but no memory yet.)

@ 10/06/2004 06:12:00 PM  

..................................
Blogger My Life In Indiana did not say:

A girl driving an unbroken black Pontiac Bonneville, or any other fortunate event you might witness.

@ 10/14/2004 09:09:00 PM  

..................................


do not post a comment (or not).

do not go home (the grass is always greener).