it is not Wednesday, November 10, 2004.

[bandwaggin']

so apparently (some of) you have head-pictures of me, without having any useful frame of reference against which you can compare them. you might have seen pictures of me a long long time ago but even I've forgotten where I put them. I probably should have pre-emptively fixed this long ago, but since that's no longer an option, I'll just fix it, uh, emptively.

will I re-regret this? internal oracle again says yes.


firstly, pictures of a boy in front of big awesome water. clicky linkies.



clicky linky for to see the first one with added bonus detail. one free in every click.


secondly, pictures more clearly of my facial region, though in neither picture can you easily see my eyes. this is because I do not have eyes.





left is circa bachelor party. right is circa barely-pre-engagement. in both I am wearing my prized Che shirt.

okay, fine, you can kind of see my eyes. I guess I kind of fibbed that bit up; it's just that it's always been a recurring nightmare of mine, not having eyes, and I occasionally accidentally think it's true. (unless I photoshop'd them in. I'm keen on computers like that.)


if you came here wanting to hear about my job, then, sorry. [in the immortal words of the mortal jen, 'weenies.'] I'm avoiding writing about my job because I don't want to turn into a guy who writes on the interweb about his job. I couldn't bear it.


neil, I want to write you something but now is not the time. this is not a time for substance, because of late I find I am insubstantial.



7 very splendid and worthwhile comment(s):

Blogger Ghengis did not say:

Congrats on the job and not having eyes. I hope the job does not involve flying.

@ 11/10/2004 01:42:00 PM  

..................................
Blogger Louise Allana did not say:

welcome to the bandwagon.

pictures!!!! appreciated.

realigning of head-picture is a long and laborious process (so many pictures of neil and i still slip into old habits), but it has been begun.

@ 11/10/2004 03:55:00 PM  

..................................
Blogger Louise Allana did not say:

ps chelsea was right about the face-fuzz.

@ 11/10/2004 03:58:00 PM  

..................................
Blogger Louise Allana did not say:

http://www.geocities.com/proantimatt/

that took me a while to find, when it should have been simple.

@ 11/11/2004 05:37:00 PM  

..................................
Blogger mAtt did not say:

wait wait wait, what do you mean she was 'right about the face-fuzz'? I happen rather to like it.

@ 11/13/2004 02:10:00 AM  

..................................
Blogger Jen did not say:

your che shirt rocks.
i dig it.
what is the mortal jen "weenies" thing all about?
i'm glad i'm now part of your online life.
you are cool.
-jen

@ 11/13/2004 05:14:00 PM  

..................................
Blogger mAtt did not say:

no no no, she's a different jen. there are many jens in my life.

(everyone, meet my sister. jen.)

@ 11/13/2004 05:40:00 PM  

..................................


do not post a comment (or not).

do not go home (the grass is always greener).