it is not Tuesday, November 30, 2004.

[more of the depressingly same]

dear fellow intertron nodes,

this is to follow up on my previous post regarding the un-beauty of airports.

they are still un-beautiful. still expensive. still full of whiny angry hurried people who are not satisfied with where they are and infinitely anxious to get somewhere else.


[matt's wife's litany of complaints]

matt's wife sez: I hate flying I hate flying I hate flying. etc. moreover, I hate airport people. you know them too well and yet not well enough to say, 'shut the ---- up' or, "shut your phone the ---- up." *also is weird to be known as matt's "wife," or anyone's wife for that matter.

[/matt's wife's litany of complaints]

(yes, she wrote that.)


shoutz out 2 mah wiggaz:

UNITED AIRPLANES PILOT we the passengers demand that you stop injecting narcotics into your blood before you start flying aircraft, especially ours.

PARENTS please accept my apologies for mentally yelling at you. you see I thought the car was mine when I told you to go ahead and sell it and therefore thought that money was mine. keep every dime and I will stop cursing your good names.

GUY ACROSS FROM ME stop yelling at your cell phone, it has done nothing wrong.

GIRL WHO LOOKS JUST LIKE MY WIFE i don't know how you did that but it is really creepy.

BECK thank you for coming with me in my portable electronic devices, without you I would never have survived so long. it is perfectly clear you wrote this song for me, here, now.



3 very splendid and worthwhile comment(s):

Blogger Louise Allana did not say:

i had just finished savouring the last post, and here comes another one! this is almost too good to be true. don't let the censor-monster strike again.

hi, matt's wife.
*waves*
(may we use your name?)

@ 11/30/2004 08:20:00 PM  

..................................
Anonymous Anonymous did not say:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

@ 12/01/2004 10:24:00 PM  

..................................
Blogger mAtt did not say:

in general: 'sea change' (the entire album, beautiful start to glorious finish).
in particular: 'lonesome tears.'

oh beck thank you thank you. I dream in your language.


p.s. (why do I, by default, post as 'anonymous' on my own site? things are by default dumb.)

@ 12/01/2004 10:29:00 PM  

..................................


do not post a comment (or not).

do not go home (the grass is always greener).