it is not Saturday, January 22, 2005.

[brighter news]

in less than ten minutes, wife is going to cut my hair. it hasn't been cut since october. this on the heels of my recent goatee purge. it will be a miracle if my head doesn't freeze, break off, and roll away.



3 very splendid and worthwhile comment(s):

Blogger Ghengis did not say:

She's changing you into what she's always wanted in a man - A life sized doll.

@ 1/22/2005 08:38:00 PM  

..................................
Blogger Louise Allana did not say:

:(

@ 1/23/2005 09:17:00 PM  

..................................
Blogger mAtt did not say:

dan dan dan. that's what husbands are! according to the sitcoms. sitcoms are stupidity itself.

I am no doll. I am a well-shorn specimen of man.

@ 1/24/2005 03:12:00 PM  

..................................


do not post a comment (or not).

do not go home (the grass is always greener).