it is not Friday, January 28, 2005.

[the pattern it's in the]

23:03. restate my assumptions.

for most people, the emotional centers are in the right hemisphere of the brain. this explains to some degree why music has such an effect on one's emotions--because the parts of the brain that make you love music are also in the right hemisphere, and there's a lot of bandwidth between the two.

for me the emotional center is in the left hemisphere and this is why MATH STUFF GETS ME ALL WEEPY. there is no other explanation, as I have no corpus callosum. as is ideal for a guy like me.

a cryptic suggestion of possible advancement from the boss man has me all hot and bothered; thanks boss--I have trouble sleeping already, without your help. I can't meet anyone's eye anymore. it's like some horrible real-life actual reality amalgam of 'survivor' and 'the weakest link' that I can't turn off.

recently I found out, to my great pleasure, that I'm not the only one who has seen and/or enjoys the movie π.

which reminds me. 'when your mind becomes obsessed with anything, you will filter everything else out and find the thing everywhere.'

assumptions: every time I look at the clock it seems to be 11:37. every check is number 1137. 1137 visible stars in the sky. 1137 steps to the store. verily, 1137 characters in this entry. conclusion: I NEED TO PICK A DIFFERENT NUMBER (or no number).



p.s.
23:37. personal note.
I see you counting. (yes, you.)



2 very splendid and worthwhile comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous did not say:

no i'm not.

@ 1/30/2005 05:53:00 PM  

..................................
Blogger topavia did not say:

"the numbers, probably associations, and potential outcomes speed along the footer of my conscious and unconscious mind like the NYSE ticker; it speeds up until i can't breathe...i'm sorry, what did you ask?"

my number is, no, my number was 804.

@ 1/31/2005 12:01:00 PM  

..................................


do not post a comment (or not).

do not go home (the grass is always greener).