it is not Tuesday, February 22, 2005.

[visibleman needs your help]

Chelsey and I are going to get our own domain soon. I need your help in picking a name. (hmm. other members of our family are busy naming children instead; lucky us.)

if you think of something that fits, go to whois.net and see if it's available (I'm partial to one-word domains followed by dot-net). I'm extremely open to suggestions, as all my first choices are taken. anyway. drop me a line.

hopefully she and I won't kill each other over something so inane.



10 very splendid and worthwhile comment(s):

Blogger Louise Allana did not say:

i am thinking! (thinking is not my strong point, though)

@ 2/23/2005 06:16:00 PM  

..................................
Blogger Jen did not say:

Good news!
sisterisababe.net is available!
you should claim it! go go go! before it's taken! i mean it! right now! enough with the exclamations, already.
anyway go. go. go. get it. drop it like its hot. just kidding. i'm strange.
but eveyrthing else i typed is taken. i'm sorry. this is your one option.

@ 2/24/2005 04:42:00 PM  

..................................
Anonymous Anonymous did not say:

Because I am of a simple mind, and assuming your new domain will take the contrarian approach that your blog does, I vote for "NotWat.net" which is fun to say. It is of course short for "NotWaters.net". I have one with a terrible pun involved, but I am too embarrassed to write it here. I will perhaps email it to you.

@ 2/25/2005 09:14:00 PM  

..................................
Blogger Ghengis did not say:

No one has taken mathmatt.net. It's really only a good name for you though.

I really like notwat. It's catchy.

@ 2/27/2005 08:37:00 PM  

..................................
Blogger topavia did not say:

exactsame.net

although i like my own idea...i am also a bigger fan of notwat.net.

exactsame.net is just wrong on so many levels, i think this is why i like it....

@ 2/28/2005 11:39:00 AM  

..................................
Blogger nmrboy did not say:

insoluble.net


n.

@ 2/28/2005 03:46:00 PM  

..................................
Blogger Jen did not say:

Matt -
although I'm a "big fan" of everything "worthy" everyone else has posted... what the hell is wrong with sisterisababe.net?
good god people - notwat? where is the creativity in that?
i only hope you're smarter than them.

@ 2/28/2005 07:57:00 PM  

..................................
Blogger mAtt did not say:

everyone, meet my sister.

(Hauss, don't take her personally)

@ 2/28/2005 08:29:00 PM  

..................................
Blogger nmrboy did not say:

please forgive the ultra-cynical, but before supporting sisterisababe.net i'd like some supporting evidence.

i thank you.

n.

@ 3/01/2005 06:25:00 AM  

..................................
Blogger Jen did not say:

okay, fine. just fine.
i admit, my idea was a bad one.
Hauss - yours is quite terrific, really. well played.
the end.

@ 3/01/2005 12:54:00 PM  

..................................


do not post a comment (or not).

do not go home (the grass is always greener).