it is not Tuesday, February 15, 2005.

[you are not your pile of junk]

we've completely moved. (but we have yet to finish moving in.)

every part of me is sore, I can't find anything I need, I didn't sleep well last night and niether did she, I'm not feeling well owing to having eaten only fast food and reconstituted pizza for the last week, my router ist kaput and I haven't yet explored all the ramifications of this, my fingers are rubbed raw from moving sandpaper-covered cardboard boxes from here to there and back again, and there was no room for the old couch in the new place.

but now I get to reorganize my entire collection of needless worldly goods. so it all works out in the end.


THOM YORKE please sing louder, the neighbors are pounding on the wall so clearly they cannot hear you well enough.



2 very splendid and worthwhile comment(s):

Blogger Ghengis did not say:

I'm glad you found your computer and have enough finger matter left to push the letters. Congratmovelations.

@ 2/15/2005 05:55:00 PM  

..................................
Blogger Louise Allana did not say:

I may be a copycat, but I got in first with pictures!

(Any chance we can get to see the junk that does not define you and the place in which it is housed?)

@ 2/17/2005 07:18:00 PM  

..................................


do not post a comment (or not).

do not go home (the grass is always greener).