it is not Thursday, March 03, 2005.

[a certain forthcoming webpage]

of incredible design prowess, phenomenal genius, and stupefying beauty (just not yet):

I submit for your approval insoluble.net.


genuine and infinite thanks to everyone for their suggestions; infinite-plus-one thanks to neil for a suggestion which the wife neither scorned nor scoffed.

... I almost feel obligated to list all the ones I liked because I'm a nice guy intent on making you all feel good; but because I'm such a nice guy intent on making you all feel so very good, I think I'd just list them all. then again I'm easy to please. don't take any of this as a lack of gratefulness. I worry about such things.


to flog a cliché: stay tuned. learning HTML, java, FTP (not to mention working with a linux-based server remotely), CSS, wordpress, RSS, etc. will inevitably take time.

time, TIME I TELL YOU



4 very splendid and worthwhile comment(s):

Blogger Louise Allana did not say:

excellent, excellent.

@ 3/03/2005 06:14:00 PM  

..................................
Blogger nmrboy did not say:

yey! do i win the prize? do i win all the sweets in the jar? do i?

n.

@ 3/03/2005 07:47:00 PM  

..................................
Anonymous Anonymous did not say:

Actually, I forgot to mention I do like insoluble.net a lot. I consider it a great choice. I mean, that one Jen wanted . . . what was it . . . oh yeah, Haussisastud.net was pretty good, but not as good as insoluble.net. Insoluble.net is both clever and nerdy at the same time, which is a perfect combination in my book. That book being, "The Big Book of Clever Combinations" or "BBCC" for short.

On another topic entirely, I'm curious as to whether you've received any paypal donations. I may donate 10 cents.

H

@ 3/03/2005 08:04:00 PM  

..................................
Blogger mAtt did not say:

neil: insofar as there were sweets in the jar, you get them all.

hauss: I have not received any donations because most people who read this drivel are no more well-off than we are. but it was an outside shot anyway.

@ 3/03/2005 08:16:00 PM  

..................................


do not post a comment (or not).

do not go home (the grass is always greener).