it is not Friday, March 11, 2005.

[details will have to wait]

last sunday I received an unwanted, but not unwarranted, reminder (of the medical variety) that the world is bigger than I am. thankfully I'm no worse for wear, other than a fat lip and chipped tooth and a slight fuzziness around the edges.

I'm fine, in all respects. don't worry. really. for a while, though, I'll be walking a bit slower, hugging Chelsey a bit longer, and hopefully laughing a bit quicker.

who knew.



1 very splendid and worthwhile comment(s):

Blogger Louise Allana did not say:

i'm so glad you're well (or at least only bruised).

no dying or being maimed - i haven't even shaken your hand yet.

details, matt, details. we've waited!

@ 3/22/2005 07:28:00 PM  

..................................


do not post a comment (or not).

do not go home (the grass is always greener).