it is not Saturday, March 05, 2005.

[to-do (hold me accountable)]

1. pick a domain name. (status: done)
2. register a domain name (status: done)
3. find hosting (status: done)
4. design brainstorm (keeping css in mind) (status: ongoing)
5. find introductory css resources (status: ongoing)
6. be confused by css (status: ongoing)
7. get/configure phpBB (status: done)
8. get/configure wordpress (status: done)
9. become tired of learning css; find a website using beautiful/amazing css, view source, steal source, customize source (status: done)
10. conscience attack w.r.t. 9 above; scrap source (status: done)
11. continue looking for css reading material (status: slow going)
12. ??? (status: 404 internal oracle failure, cannot read from source "future")
13. website done! profit! (status: I don't want to talk about it)


bugger bugger bugger sod.

I'll keep you updated. till then, this. notify me of bugs, if you happen across any.


trial-and-erroringly,
-matt.



1 very splendid and worthwhile comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous did not say:

Hello,
I’ve been trying to come up with a way of introducing myself without it seeming to come totally out of the blue, but I’m sure that what I’m going to say will be at least somewhat unexpected. So, here it goes. I e-mailed you a few days ago, but I’m not sure if you received the message. My name is Oriana Gatta, and I’m doing research on blogs for my masters’ thesis. The larger goal of this work is to look at how identity gets represented and shaped in blogs. More specifically, however, a lot of recent interest in blogs has focused on their potential for democratic communication and political activism, but I’m more interested in blogging that seems more like personal journal writing.
So, part of what I would like to do in my work is actually communicate with bloggers about their blogging experiences, and I’m hoping that you would be willing and able to participate in this kind of conversation with me. In addition to answering questions, your participation would also involve me using your blog as an example of the kind of blog I’m interested in. The university I attend requires that I have you read an informed consent form (which has a more detailed description of the research and your involvement) and agree to the research before you start participating, but I thought I would initially just contact you and see if you are interested before sending you the form. So, if you would like to participate, would like to ask me more questions before you decide, or are sure at this point that you do not want to get involved, please send me an e-mail at ogatta1@student.gsu.edu.
Take care,
Oriana

@ 3/09/2005 07:05:00 AM  

..................................


do not post a comment (or not).

do not go home (the grass is always greener).