it is not Monday, April 11, 2005.

[copycatting]

I have joined the skype bandwagon.

I fear this will open doors I ought not to pass through but will anyway; I'm shortsighted like that.

you can likely guess my username. if you can't, you don't deserve to hear my voice. if you can, just know that I'm stumbly and awkward on the phone, and you'd better think long and hard about just how much our friendship means and how much hinges on our ability to carry on a one-on-one conversation in real time. you know, should you choose to ring me. should you CHOOOOOOOOOOOSE TO RIIIIIIING MEEEEEEEE.



1 very splendid and worthwhile comment(s):

Blogger topavia did not say:

i was instantly happy when i realized your voice was only a download away. but then i realized i don't download at work, and at home i steer clear of the computer.

one day, probably any day soon; i'll be needing a voice. now i know where to find one.

@ 4/12/2005 01:06:00 PM  

..................................


do not post a comment (or not).

do not go home (the grass is always greener).