it is not Tuesday, April 12, 2005.

[shameless self-promotion]

you will buy my iPod.
you will buy my iPod.
you will buy my iPod.
you will buy my iPod.
you will buy my iPod.

hey, I'm a nice guy. I mean, you trust me, right? come on baby. you do, right?



2 very splendid and worthwhile comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous did not say:

I laughed out loud when I saw the photo with the "not an iPod" sticker. That's great. I would bid on the item if I didn't already own a similar device.

p.s. i said that one day that the stuff was being mailed "tomorrow," and it turns out that "tomorrow" occurs later this week. keep an eye out! i guess this is why i never got started on ebay. "item promised, never delivered, F---."

consider it as dragging out the suspense.

@ 4/13/2005 04:08:00 PM  

..................................
Blogger mAtt did not say:

my selfish response is just because you bid doesn't mean you necessarily have to buy.



consider me dragged.

@ 4/14/2005 08:28:00 AM  

..................................


do not post a comment (or not).

do not go home (the grass is always greener).