it is not Sunday, April 03, 2005.

[well, I'm back]

I'm messed up, and will be for days. what a difference an hour makes. I'm firmly of the opinion that if you want more daylight in your day, you should simply get up earlier. wouldn't that have been easier than making the rest of us shift our system of measurement twice a year?

fascists.


sin city is visually stunning. it's just a shame I've never read the original(s)--as it was, the necessity of the continual violence was lost on me. but if you can stomach some intense CGI'd blood (now white, now red, now yellow), and if you like the eye candy as I do, it's a good flick. at least rent it. some day, people smarter in these matters than I am will probably say it was an 'important' film.


consumption of ben & jerry's dublin mudslide is my new favorite way of contributing to the heat death of the universe. oh sweet beautiful best of all possible worlds; I defy you to say it is not so whilst your mouth is full of this pure joy.


you sense the presence of monsters! you unstack your rod. ... I know, just simply know, that if I download this my life will certainly fall apart. I'm already reading the book (see the list somewhere to your right) and it's taking all I can give to put it down once in a while to do things like speak to my wife. WIFE you saved me from a rush of blood from the head but can you save me from the radiant beauty of the silmarils?



2 very splendid and worthwhile comment(s):

Blogger Ghengis did not say:

I think I'm going to have to go to Sin City again. That is the first movie I have ever fallen asleep in. I don't think it was boredom more than my 1/3 share of 4 bottles of wine. After the movie I was informed that I was in Snore City. Dammit.

@ 4/03/2005 08:52:00 PM  

..................................
Anonymous Anonymous did not say:

For the record, I fully agree that daylight savings time is retarded. Change your schedule, don't tell everyone that we all have to agree that 2am is 1am or vice versa twice a year. I grew up in Arizona where time is treated with some sanity. I experienced daylight savings for the first time at the tender age of 11 when I moved to Idaho. It struck me as stupid then. Not much has changed. By which I mean i still have the emotional and intellectual outlook of an 11-year-old.

@ 4/07/2005 02:27:00 PM  

..................................


do not post a comment (or not).

do not go home (the grass is always greener).