it is not Thursday, May 19, 2005.

[the force is not with them]

last night I fell asleep with a smile on my face, because all the nerds waiting to see the new star wars movie (opened at midnight) were getting rained on. no little shower, either. I'm talking yoda-sized drops here.

there's hunger in the world, wars, hatred and deceit, a horrible amount of misunderstanding. but last night none of that mattered because all the nerds were getting wet.

NERDS thank you for bringing balance to the force.



1 very splendid and worthwhile comment(s):

Blogger Ghengis did not say:

That's funny because I remember all of the conservative talk people saying the same thing about the opening of the Clinton Library.

I'm going tonight and it's raining. I'm not dressing up but if anyone CLAPS or CHEERS during the movie I will drop a thermal detonator on them all. It is inevitable that I get pissed off at the force.

@ 5/19/2005 02:48:00 PM  

..................................


do not post a comment (or not).

do not go home (the grass is always greener).