it is not Wednesday, May 11, 2005.

[to the point]

happiness is a comfy chair after putting on well-folded clothes after a pleasant shower after an invigorating jog in the late spring sun. with dido to keep me company the whole time.

WIFE do not worry, I made her turn away whilst I was changing.



2 very splendid and worthwhile comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous did not say:

Hey Matt, you Seth looking cuttie. You know if the wife gets jealous you can always divorce her and get wiht me...lol...just wanted to see what you were up to.

-NM


p.s. if you are curious my new blog is at http://www.livejournal.com/users/disenchantedgrl

@ 5/13/2005 11:39:00 AM  

..................................
Blogger mAtt did not say:

man, people are just crawling out of the woodwork this week.

hiya.

@ 5/14/2005 09:38:00 AM  

..................................


do not post a comment (or not).

do not go home (the grass is always greener).