it is not Wednesday, June 01, 2005.

[iterations]

and back around the sun we go again.

where I work, everyone gets the silly 'happy birthday' banners over their desks when their respective birthdays roll around. instead of this, their present to me was not doing it. I'm relieved; I wouldn't have been able to bear the attention.

the last several years my sister has gotten me something else I haven't been able to bear, and every christmas I just gave it back to her. recently she gave up and opened it herself. she played it with her roommate and I don't know why I'm telling you this.


happy birthday from the bottom of your heart. thankya.



3 very splendid and worthwhile comment(s):

Blogger Jen did not say:

or maybe i'm just waiting for the right time brother... when you least expect it.

@ 6/02/2005 11:02:00 PM  

..................................
Blogger Parallel H did not say:

That reminds me of something the evil robot Santa says on Futurama. Something to the effect of, "I'll be back when you least expect it . . . next Xmas!"

Anyway, I tried sending a birthday well-wishing to you by email, but mistakenly mailed it to your now defunct Hotmail account. I have been too lazy to resend it. So happy birthday. May our planet reach the same spot in orbit next year. At the moment, I have no gift for you but my non-sexual love. I am looking for a pair of jewel-encrusted battle-shorts, but have been unable to find a pair for you. Maybe I'll expand my search to other jem-studded objects. Did you know that they make a $10k Mr. Potato head that's covered in diamonds and gold? Strange but true. You're not getting that.

Many happy returns of the day.

@ 6/03/2005 03:13:00 AM  

..................................
Blogger My Life In Indiana did not say:

Froogle suggested that an "Anti-Gravity Booster Bra," a hard hat and some weird unidentifiable medical stuff for old people would make great gifts for you.


But I guess I'll just wish you a happy Love Your Cat/Cheese Day since it seems I missed your birthday by several days, anyway.

@ 6/04/2005 04:52:00 AM  

..................................


do not post a comment (or not).

do not go home (the grass is always greener).