it is not Sunday, June 05, 2005.

[sunday night dread]

responsibility. I am beginning to understand the space between friends.

beck says, in a strange falsetto, that he wants to get with me, and for some reason my sister also, whose name he thinks to be debra. the sugababes each say that they are too lost in me and that I ought not get too close lest I make them disappear (for reasons not immediately clear to me). josh groban says that when I say I love him the world grows still, and that when he's with me if he closes his eyes he feels like he could fly. your offers are tempting but I am sorry, professional musical artists. your songs fail to move me; I am happily married and you cannot have me.

the words of anakin skywalker I have twisted to my sinister purpose: 'scenes of love cannot save this trilogy--only my new powers can.' our loud neighbors make me want to embrace the power of the dark side.



1 very splendid and worthwhile comment(s):

Blogger Parallel H did not say:

that beck song made me laugh out loud the first time I listened to it.

@ 6/07/2005 05:24:00 PM  

..................................


do not post a comment (or not).

do not go home (the grass is always greener).