it is not Wednesday, July 06, 2005.

[hey baby come back]

honestly, I wasn't blowing you off. I just ... kind of ... well, never got around to it.

life has been full lately. goings-on include anniversaries, fireworks, job searches, dark towers, high-stake bluffs, hits and near-hits. all of which, one would think, would provide me with a plethora of material from which to draw. one would think.

the kids outside are enjoying summer very loudly. there is a single muscle fiber in my arm that won't stop twitching. I stay awake too late and wish too much to sleep in. all is to say that nothing has changed.


more around the bend.



2 very splendid and worthwhile comment(s):

Blogger Jen did not say:

all this waiting for a less than informative post? Matt - you've let me down in a little.

@ 7/07/2005 08:29:00 AM  

..................................
Blogger mAtt did not say:

SISTER go to my ass.

(not really but now you're shocked)

@ 7/10/2005 02:36:00 PM  

..................................


do not post a comment (or not).

do not go home (the grass is always greener).