it is not Wednesday, July 20, 2005.

[my data is in a better place now]

hard drive 0 failed yesterday.

i
am not
happy.

oh wait: i'm working full time now, so i am happy.

how does a guy reconcile his own accounts? easily. life zeroes itself. for, as always, everything averages out in the end.


my wife read the new harry potter book last weekend, and now she laughs at my feeble attempts to figure out who the half-blood prince is. (hint: it's me)



1 very splendid and worthwhile comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous did not say:

my data is safely backed up twice; and i'm sitting way back in my chair because my new 19 inch flat screen makes it feel like i got to the movies late and am stuck in the front row.

@ 7/25/2005 02:24:00 PM  

..................................


do not post a comment (or not).

do not go home (the grass is always greener).