it is not Friday, July 15, 2005.

[a pleasant throwback]

today i've been in an a.d.d. mood, so this evening i'm digging into my supply of a.d.d. literature: the fifty-word fiction. [aside: it's a little-known fact (to microsoft word) that when two words are hyphenated, they remain two distinct words. and if there's a grammar nazi out there who dares prove me wrong, i'll just ignore it.]


stretching morning-after football-sore muscles makes me feel good, wholesome, in an earthy sort of way, reminding me that i'm matter, no different from anything else except for my tenuous connection to a strange, frail consciousness. neck, shoulders, triceps, forearms, quadriceps, calves. no one deserves to feel this satisfied.



0 very splendid and worthwhile comment(s):


do not post a comment (or not).

do not go home (the grass is always greener).